Data We Collect
We collect the following data from you when you use our app:
- Registration data: When you sign in to our app, we collect your email address and password.
- App usage data: We collect information about how you use our app, such as the tests you take and the results you record. This information helps us improve our app and provide better services to our users.
- Device information: We collect information about your device, such as your device model, operating system version, and IP address.
- This information helps us ensure that our app is compatible with your device and provides a smooth user experience.
How We Use Your Data
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the features and functionality of our app.
- To improve our app and provide better services to our users.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- We do not share your data with any third parties without your consent.
You have the following rights regarding your data:
- The right to access your data: You have the right to request access to the data we collect about you.
- The right to correct your data: If you find that your data is inaccurate, you have the right to request that we correct it.
- The right to object to our processing of your data: You have the right to object to our processing of your data, in which case we will stopprocessing your data unless we have a compelling reason to continue processing it.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the contact information below.