How the EVE Therapy Software works as a Virtual Assistant for the Therapists
Finally a complete exercise therapy software that works like a virtual assistant. With EVE you can digitize intakes, send questionnaires, send and sign patient forms digitally, create training schedules and digitize homework exercises with the handy Patient App. All operations can be automated in the EVE software. Furthermore, other software/hardware systems can be added to EVE with the convenient API or HL7. The entire EVE platform is currently available in over 20 different languages.
3 ways to help your clinic digitize care processes and achieve business results.
*Prices indicate cost and do not include DAVID devices and startup fee. Contact DAVID or consult your distributor for more information.
Connect your EMR system to EVE or other devices via API / HL7.
EVE Software can be used in physical therapy practices, hospitals and other medical institutions
DAVID operates in over 40 countries and provides software for various medical institutions. Each country and clinic has its own rules for collecting medical data. DAVID offers three different possibilities to work the EVE software, namely:
- The most common solution is by using the EVE cloud system. The cloud is hosted by Amazon Web Server for securing medical data.
Custom Server Solution
- Some customers such as hospitals want to run the software on their own servers. With the custom server solution, it is possible to install EVE software on the hospital’s own server and connect it to the hospital’s EMR system via HL7. Each situation requires a custom solution. DAVID’s IT team provides a suitable solution.
Stand Alone Solution
- If the Internet connection is not sufficiently stable or if there is no possibility of an Internet connection, then a stand-alone solution can be chosen. The software is then available to the location but not connected to the Internet.
Connect EVE to other systems by using HL7 or API
What is HL7?
HL7 is a set of standards to transfer and share information between healthcare specialists. Essentially, it acts as a bridge between applications for medical purposes. This standard was created to enable more efficient and secure data exchange. Although better solutions exist today, HL7 is still used in many applications. Two versions of this standard exist today.
What is API?
This term stands for Application Programming Interface. It provides a connection between computers or programs. The number of healthcare organizations using APIs is growing rapidly. Using such interfaces in healthcare allows patients to go to different places, and their information is delivered quickly and securely from another location to the final destination.
Welcome to our platform, where innovation meets integration. We understand that in today’s fast-paced digital landscape, the power of collaboration is paramount. That’s why we’ve seamlessly integrated with a range of third-party solutions to enhance your experience and extend the capabilities of our platform.
Why Third-Party Integrations Matter
In a world of specialized tools and technologies, no single platform can do it all. Third-party integrations empower you to connect your favorite applications and services with our platform, creating a harmonious ecosystem that saves you time, streamlines processes, and unlocks new possibilities. Here’s why they matter:
1. Enhanced Functionality: Our third-party integrations expand the functionality of our platform, allowing you to do more within a unified environment. Whether it’s automating tasks, accessing additional features, or tapping into data from other sources, integrations enhance what’s possible.
2. Seamless Workflow: Say goodbye to the hassle of switching between multiple applications. Integrations ensure a seamless workflow, enabling you to work more efficiently and effectively. You can access all the tools you need without the disruption of constant context switching.
3. Real-Time Data Sync: Keep your data up to date across all your systems. With third-party integrations, information flows in real-time, reducing the risk of errors and ensuring that you’re always working with the most current data.
4. Customization and Personalization: Tailor your experience to your unique needs. Integrations let you personalize your environment, so you can work the way that suits you best. You’re not limited to one-size-fits-all solutions.
The mobile APP makes the patient much more involved in their recovery process. It encourages patients to be active in their treatment.
Transforming musculoskeletal care
Download our Ebook