G220 Leg Press Device
The leg press device for a variety of uses ranging from rehabilitation to sports training.
Providing a targeted, safe and efficient solution.
The David Hip and Knee Solution is key to manage the challenges set by ageing population and to improve surgery outcomes with pre- and post-operative treatment programs.
Leg Press Device
Leg press device for a variety of uses ranging from rehabilitation to sports training.
- Leg Press and Calf Exercises
- Back support in a comfortable 50-degree angle
- Suitable for plyometric (jump) exercises
- Footplate with three zones for different foot positions
- Additional “pre-step” for easy entry
- EVE integration with strength and mobility tests
- Weight stack: 5/200 kg, 11/440 lbs
- Rectus femoris
- Vastus medialis
- Vastus lateralis
- Gluteus maximus
- Biceps femoris – Long head
|Dimensions (Width, Length, Height)||
103/189/137 cm, 41/74/54 in
Medical-CE device, class 1M:
Range of motion adjustment: 55 cm in 5 cm steps (Marked 1 -12), 22 in. in 2 in. steps
Foot height adjustment: three zones
|Isometric torque measurement points||
0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 cm/ 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 in
Voltage: 110/240V 50/60Hz
5/200 kg, 11/440 lbs