G210 Multi-function Leg Press Device
The multi-function leg press device for a variety of use ranging from rehabilitation to sports training. Excellent for geriatric training.
Providing a targeted, safe and efficient solution.
David Hip and Knee devices is key to manage the challenges set by ageing population and to improve surgery outcomes with pre- and post-operative treatment programs.
Multi-function leg press for variety of use ranging from rehabilitation to sports training. Excellent for geriatric training.
- Leg Press, Hack Squat and Calf Exercises
- Back support angle adjustable from 10 – 70 degrees
- Suitable for plyometric (jump) exercises
- Automatic footplate adjustment (electronic version)
- Footplate with three zones for different foot positions
- Additional “pre-step” for easy entry
- EVE integration with strength and mobility tests
- Weight stack: 5/200 kg, 11/440 lbs
- Rectus femoris
- Vastus medialis
- Vastus lateralis
- Gluteus maximus
- Biceps femoris – Long head
|Dimensions (Width, Length, Height)||
117/214/139 cm, 46/53/55 in
484 kg, 1067 lbs
Medical-CE device, class 1M:
Range of motion adjustment: 55 cm in 5 cm steps (Marked 1 -12), 22 in. in 2 in. steps
Shoulder adjustment: 16 cm in 2 cm steps (Marked 0-8), 6 in. in 1 in. steps
Footplate angle adjustment: automatic 0° – 20° (electronic), gradual 0° – 20° (10 steps) (manual)
Foot height adjustment: three zones
|Isometric torque measurement points||
0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 cm/ 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 in
Voltage: 110/240V 50/60Hz
5/200 kg, 11/440 lbs