Indications and Contraindications
The G120 is a versatile tool designed to address a spectrum of back disorders successfully. From unspecific back pain and degenerative changes to herniations and post-operative scenarios, its efficacy is noteworthy. However, it’s paramount that patients undergo a thorough evaluation by a specialist to rule out contraindications such as tumors, acute inflammations, and recent fractures. Additionally, post-operative participation necessitates consent from the treating surgeon within four months of the surgery. A patient’s consent and motivation are pivotal for successful outcomes, underscoring the importance of collaborative care.
Torso Rotation: Precision in Movement
Central to the G120’s design is its ability to activate rotation muscles by mobilizing the lower back (lumbar/thoracic spine) in the transversal plane. With meticulous upper and lower body fixations, the device ensures isolated rotation movements, optimizing therapeutic benefits. Key features include:
- Effortless Access: The device’s design prioritizes patient convenience, ensuring quick and easy entry.
- Automatic Adjustments: The electronic version boasts automatic shoulder fixation height adjustments, enhancing user experience and comfort.
- Versatile Movement: The device facilitates rotation in two directions, offering comprehensive spinal mobilization.
- Precision and Resistance: With a precise resistance curve, patients experience smooth, full-range movements, promoting optimal therapeutic outcomes.
- EVE Software Integration: The device seamlessly integrates with strength and mobility tests, enhancing treatment customization and effectiveness.
- Weight Stack: Offering versatility, the weight stack ranges from 2.5/100 kg to 5.5/220 lbs, catering to diverse patient needs.
Target Muscles: A Comprehensive Approach
The G120 targets critical muscles pivotal for spinal health and function. These include:
- Obliquus Externus Abdominis: Responsible for lateral trunk flexion and rotation, this muscle plays a crucial role in spinal stability and movement.
- Obliquus Internus Abdominis: Working in tandem with its external counterpart, this muscle contributes to core strength, posture, and spinal integrity.
- Rotatores Breves & Longi: These deep muscles aid in spinal rotation, extension, and proprioception, ensuring optimal spinal function and stability.
The G120 Lumbar Thoracic Rotation Device represents a paradigm shift in spinal rehabilitation and physiotherapy. Its innovative design, precision in movement, and comprehensive approach to targeting key spinal muscles make it an indispensable tool for healthcare professionals. As we navigate the complexities of back disorders and rehabilitation, solutions like the G120 pave the way for enhanced patient outcomes, improved quality of life, and a brighter future in spinal care. Embrace innovation, prioritize patient care, and elevate your practice with the transformative capabilities of the G120 device.